Monday, December 15, 2008

~*~Just A Thought Of You~*~

~*~Just A Thought Of You~*~

Was I only dreaming these past few months away?
When I thought of touching your face each day?
Through it all, there's one thing that kept me sane.
Keeping my unguarded tears from falling like rain.

Just a thought of you and new strength was mine,
That?s all I need to be revive and feel fine. 
Though I would often try to figure it out and think,
But then my heart would suddenly start to sink.

Could I have done more to keep a day with a smile?
For your lips to be mine for than just a while?
Were you content on my side each day and night?
Even though I'm always out of your sight?

Am I doing enough for you to hold and keep?
A silhouette of you engraved inside so deep.
Now that I have everything I wanted here, 
Will I lost everything I held so near? 

Listen,I have never ever met anyone like you before,
Yet, I have dreamt of you all of my life.
Not mine

No comments: